- 08/24/2015: Directors Need to Focus on Corporate Tax Reform
- 03/03/2015: Take the Odds on Corporate Tax Reform
- 03/16/2017: Trump's reckless spending and tax cuts
- 04/22/2013: 3 ways to relieve our tax hangovers
- 11/30/2012: How to bridge fiscal cliff
- 08/09/2012: Did Romney enable a company's abusive tax shelter?
- 07/18/2012: Why won't Romney release more tax returns?
- 09/05/2016: The Myths Behind Apple's Manufactured Tax Crisis
- 05/26/2017: Do we want healthcare or health insurance?
- 04/11/2017: What 'tax reform' really means
- 09/06/2016: Apple's Ireland Tax Avoidance Should Spur Major Reforms
- 08/29/2016: U.S. Treasury Publishes White Paper in Support of Tax Avoiders
- 08/05/2016: Trump's pushback on tax return release reveal true ambitions
The Huffington Post
- 10/21/2015: Our Debt Ceiling Nightmare
- 11/14/2012: The Better Base Case
- 08/06/2012: Tax Fairness and Fairness in Tax Data Reporting
- 01/27/2012: Mitt Romney's Marvelously Unburdened Income
- 08/24/2011: Rich Man Whining
- 06/28/2011: Machiavelli on Tax Policy
- 03/31/2011: The Global Tax Avoidance Dance
- 08/10/2010: Sacred Tax Cows: It's Them or Us
The Los Angeles Times
- 09/13/2017: A business tax system that's both fair and competitive? It's possible
- 04/28/2017: Trump's Candy Land School of Tax Reform
- 01/13/2017: A radical hybrid tax reform deserves a full hearing, not a rushed vote
The New York Times
- 08/07/2017: The Debt-Ceiling Crisis Is Real
- 04/14/2015: The Worst Tax Breaks: Stop Letting the Rich Move to Puerto Rico as a Tax Haven
- 01/02/2015: A Republican Ruse to Make Tax Cuts Look Good
- 10/09/2014: Don't Soak the Rich
- 05/30/2013: Corporate Transparency Is an Essential First Step for Tax Fairness
- 01/09/2013: The Debt Ceiling's Escape Hatch
- 08/16/2012: The Math Doesn't Add Up
The Wall Street Journal
The Washington Post
- 02/23/2017: A win-win path to getting the Trump tax information that really matters
- 10/15/2013: The huge health-care subsidy everyone is ignoring
- 10/20/2017: Trump's economists say a corporate tax cut will raise wages by $4,000. It doesn't add up.
- 10/04/2017: The GOP says its business tax plan will help workers and small businesses. It won't.
- 09/28/2017: The Republican tax “plan” is a deficit-busting mess. And it would slash the president’s taxes.
Some websites provided here-in require a subscription to view op-eds.